ADULT FLU CLINIC
Northwest GENERAL (Adult) Flu Clinic
Current Flu Clinics are full.
Please revisit the website AFTER 9/19 to see when we will be having another clinic.
Due to COVID-19, we are having to change the way we run our flu clinic. To comply with social distancing, we will minimize contact and speed up the process by having you do what you normally would do upon arrival to our office in advance.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
PRIOR to Flu Clinic
● Do the next 2 items ASAP in order for us to prepare for your visit
● Complete Flu Consent Form for each person will be receiving the vaccine at our flu clinic.
● Submit completed form(s).
● Once we receive form(s), it lets us know to expect you on 9/19.
● A few days before flu clinic, we will call you to confirm your spot(s).
● PRIOR to the flu clinic, if anyone in your household has any of the following: cough, fever, body aches, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, shortness of breath, is positive for COVID, or has a COVID test pending, please CALL our office at 271-6300 to get instructions on how to proceed.
DAY OF Flu Clinic:
● On the day of the flu clinic, if anyone in your household has any of the following: cough, fever, body aches, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, shortness of breath, is positive for COVID, or has a COVID test pending, please CALL our office at 271-6301 to get instructions on how to proceed.
● Enter parking lot via the Palm entrance.
● As you drive into the parking lot, a staff member will ask for flu clinic attendee(s) names and you will then be directed which Drive-Thru line to go to.
● You will remain in your vehicle the entire time.
● If you did not complete a form in advance forms will be handed out for you to complete prior to getting in the Drive-Thru line.
● DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED IF YOU SEE A BUSY PARKING LOT. HISTORICALLY, WAIT TIME FOR OUR FLU CLINICS HAVE ONLY BEEN an approximate 20 MINUTES wait. Plus, our Urgent Care will be open so some of those cars won’t be there for Flu Clinic.